[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Draft v2-WG Self-Assessment Questionnaire

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Jun 18 20:06:37 UTC 2013

Dear Ken,

Thank you for the excellent efforts.  In following your various email
exchanges with Committee members I noted (from below) the following:

3. The PDP is a complex, multi-step process in its own right and probably
should be evaluated exhaustively, but separately, via survey or other
method.

On the last point, we were looking for a set of questions that a WG might
address collectively vs. individually. Perhaps a separate questionnaire
could be developed that would delve deeply into the PDP methodology itself
and could be administered to all or a random sample of appropriate WGs.

Most of us on this list will agree with you that PDPs are complex.  For my
part, I would like us to keep our eye on the ball vis-¨¤-vis establishing
an assessment questionnaire that is more one-size-fits-all as opposed to
different questionnaires for different purposes.  Better to try to compare
apples to apples as best we can.

PDP methodology is pushing the limits, in my view, in terms of what we are
looking for now.

My two cents (as a member, rather than Chair).

Thanks,

RA

Ron Andruff

RNA Partners