[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Draft v2-WG Self-Assessment Questionnaire

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Jun 20 15:00:21 UTC 2013

Let me try to recall the pioneers¡¯ thinking was or how I¡¯m interpreting it.
  1.. aren't we supposed to be addressing fine tuning of of the new PDP that came out of the committees that preceded us?
        No. We don¡¯t invent new rules even less important ones.

    2. wouldn't it be helpful to gather some insights about rough edges of the PDP that could use improvement?

        I think this mandate should be given by the council to a special team (maybe the ¡°old¡± PDP WG)

    3. wouldn't the pioneers who have gone through that process be a good group to ask?

        Agreed (see 2.)

    4. wouldn't this questionnaire be a good place to do that?

        Yes but under a council mandate.

I could agree to all of your questions, Mikey, to move things towards improvement. But the SCI hasn¡¯t the know-how to develop PDP recommendations ¨C also some members are extremely knoledgeable.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich