[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Draft v2-WG Self-Assessment Questionnaire

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Jun 23 00:08:01 UTC 2013

On 20 Jun 2013, at 17:28, Aikman-Scalese, Anne wrote:

> Now I am really confused about the RFP.  I thought the SCI was supposed to review the new PDP process as an "Improvement Implementation issue" after sufficient time has passed and that there was a feeling that sufficient time has not passed.
> Anne

That ATRT2work has nothing explicitly to do with the work of this team. There is a broader call for investigation by the ATRT2 into the PDP in terms of whether it meets ICANN's needs for full stakeholder participation.

I mentioned it here because it seems relevant.  Not that there is anything for this group to do, unless of course the outside researcher decides that talking to this group is worthwhile.  I don't have a prediction.

As for blending the work of the A&T WG and this work, I can only see it in terms of the A&T taking whatever recommendations that come out of  ATRT2 into account - when they come out at the end of 2013.   Of course the ATRT2 members will be consulting with the public, including those working toward the A&T WG and I am sure there is a lot to be gleaned in those conversations.

avri