[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Beijing face-to-face meeting

Mason Cole mcole at 5x5com.com
Mon Mar 4 19:12:39 UTC 2013

Ron --

Thanks for the check-in.  Sorry for the delay in replying.

I may be able to move some things to accommodate Sunday afternoon -- much depends on what we hear from the Board and GAC regarding their availability.  Could I ask you to stand by for a bit?

If Sunday is too full, can Saturday be made to work for you?

Mason