[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action items from SCI Meeting 06 March

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Mar 6 22:09:32 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Please note the action items below from today's meeting.  These also are posted to the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/06+March+2013<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/20+February+2013>. Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, or changes.

With best regards,


Action Items: SCI Meeting of 06 March 2013

 *   Termination and Suspension of a PDP — Staff: Submit for Public Comment
 *   Working Group Guidelines Survey -- Staff: 1) Gather the comments as examples for Ron Andruff to provide to the Council in Beijing as part of the the update on SCI activities; 2) Provide to the list a draft note for Ron Andruff to send to selected Working Groups to request that they take the survey, along with a list of suggested Working Groups
 *   Re-Submitting a Motion -- SCI members: Circulate the options to their Stakeholder Groups and Constituencies; Staff: Put at the top of the agenda for the next meeting
 *   Charter Revision Drafting Team -- The Drafting Team is taking a look at the charter and proposing a bullet-point list of suggested areas of revision; next meeting is 14 March at 2000 UTC/1300 PDT/1600 EDT

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20130306/1be00c76/attachment.html>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list