[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 6 March 2013

Julia Charvolen julia.charvolen at icann.org
Thu Mar 7 08:47:42 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The next meeting of the Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting will be held on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 at 21:00 UTC.
Please note Wednesday at 21:00 UTC  is the new time for regular meetings every two weeks!

Please find the MP3 recording of the Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting held on Wednesday,  6 March 2013 at 21:00UTC.

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-sci-20130306-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#oct>mar
(transcripts and recording are found on the calendar page)
At the bottom of the attendance list, you will find the list of members currently subscribed to the mailing list.

Attendees:
Ronald Andruff – Commercial and Business Users Constituency – Primary - chair
Anne Aikman-Scalese – IPC Primary
J. Scott Evans – IPC - Alternate
Avri Doria – Non Commercial SG – Primary – vice chair
Thomas Rickert – NCA -Alternate
Amr Elsadr – NCUC – Alternate
Mary Wong – NCUC – Primary
Jennifer Standiford – RrSG - Alternate
Ray Fassett – RySG - Primary
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben – ISPCP – Primary
Alain Berranger – NPOC Constituency - Primary

ICANN Staff:
Julie Hedlund
Julia Charvolen

Members subscribed to the mailing list

Ron Andruff - Commercial and Business Users Constituency – Primary
Angie  Graves - Commercial and Business Users Constituency – Alternate
J Scott Evans -  IPC - Alternate
Anne Aikman Scalese - IPC - Primary
Tony Holmes  – ISPCP – Alternate
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben -– ISPCP – Primary

Avri Doria – Non Commercial SG – Primary – vice chair
Mary Wong – Non Commercial SG – Alternate

Alain Berranger  - NPOC primary
Jennifer Wolfe – NCA primary

Thomas Rickert –NCA alternate

James  Bladel - Registrar Stakeholder Group - Alternate
Jennifer Standiford – Registrar SG Primary
Ray Fassett - RySG – Primary
Jeff Neuman – RySG – Alternate

Jonathan Robinson – GNSO Chair – Observer

Mason Cole - GNSO Vice Chair – Observer

Apologies:

Angie Graves - Commercial and Business Users Constituency – Alternate

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Kind regards,
 Julia Charvolen
For GNSO Secretariat

Adobe Connect chat transcript 6 March 2013:

Avri Doria:ooops, no audio here either. gotta dial in.  using 2 communications for one meeting just seems silly.  Ih well.

J. Scott:here now

  Avri Doria:s/Ih/oh/
  Julia Charvolen:Jennifer Standiford joined the call
  Julia Charvolen:Amr Elsadr - NCUC joined the meeting
  Julia Charvolen:Ray Fassett- RySG joined the meeting
  Julie Hedlund:The GNSO Council Operational Procedures are located under the GNSO tab, under GNSO Activities, and under Procedures at: v
  Julie Hedlund:http://gnso.icann.org/en/council/procedures
  Julia Charvolen:Mary Wong joined the meeting
  Mary Wong:Thanks, Julia - hello everyone, so sorry for being so late.
  Julia Charvolen:Anne Aikman Scalese joined the meeting
  Thomas Rickert:Same in Germany, which is why I have described my areas of practice in more general terms...
  Alain Berranger, NPOC:a conflict of interest does not to be known publicly to be a conflict of interest.... the principal knows if he/she in conflict of interest and should act accordingly
  Alain Berranger, NPOC:correction... does not need to be known...
  Julia Charvolen:Please mute your line if you are not speaking, thank you
  Anne Aikman-Scalese:Aain, I agree. Anne
  Anne Aikman-Scalese:I mean "Alain", not "Aian"
  Avri Doria:Opps, I will be on a plane next thrusday.
  Avri Doria:actually wrong, i will be in an ATRT meeting in LA.  Wednesday is the plane day.