[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FOR REVIEW: Invite re: Survey on Working Group Guidelines

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Fri Mar 8 01:28:08 UTC 2013

Julie,

As noted below, Avri and James have confirmed their agreement for the survey
to be sent over,  Can you prepare the communication as we have discussed.

Thank you to all of the committee members for your good work on this matter.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA <http://www.rnapartners.com>  Partners, Inc.