[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] MP3 recording of the SCI meeting - 20 March 2013

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Thu Mar 21 08:23:44 UTC 2013

Dear All,

The next Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting will be during Beijing on Sunday, 07 April from 1500-1700 local Beijing time.

Please find the MP3 recording of the Standing Committee on Improvements Implementation meeting held on Wednesday,  20 March 2013 at 20:00UTC.
http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-sci-20130320-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#<http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/#oct>mar
(transcripts and recording are found on the calendar page)
At the bottom of the attendance list, you will find the list of members currently subscribed to the mailing list.

Attendees:
Ronald Andruff - Commercial and Business Users Constituency - Primary - chair
Anne Aikman-Scalese - IPC Primary
J. Scott Evans - IPC - Alternate
Avri Doria - Non Commercial SG - Primary - vice chair
Jennifer Wolfe - NCA primary
Angie Graves - Commercial and Business Users Constituency - Alternate
Mary Wong - NCUC - Primary
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben - ISPCP - Primary

Apologies :
 Amr Elsadr - NCUC - Alternate
Mikey O'Connor  - ISPCP - Alternate

ICANN Staff:
Julie Hedlund
Nathalie Peregrine

Members subscribed to the mailing list

Ron Andruff - Commercial and Business Users Constituency - Primary
Angie  Graves - Commercial and Business Users Constituency - Alternate
J Scott Evans -  IPC - Alternate
Anne Aikman Scalese - IPC - Primary
Mikey O'Connor  - ISPCP - Alternate
Wolf-Ulrich Knoben -- ISPCP - Primary

Avri Doria - Non Commercial SG - Primary - vice chair
Mary Wong - Non Commercial SG - Alternate

Alain Berranger  - NPOC primary
Jennifer Wolfe - NCA primary

Thomas Rickert -NCA alternate

James  Bladel - Registrar Stakeholder Group - Alternate
Jennifer Standiford - Registrar SG Primary
Ray Fassett - RySG - Primary
Jeff Neuman - RySG - Alternate

Jonathan Robinson - GNSO Chair - Observer

Mason Cole - GNSO Vice Chair - Observer

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you.
Kind regards,

Nathalie

Adobe Connect chat transcript 20 March 2013:

  Mary Wong:Sorry, am getting a long dose of muzak on the ICANN call in line.

  Mary Wong:Finally, in!

  Nathalie  Peregrine:Anna Aikman Scalese has joined the AC room

  Avri Doria:sorry i had to step away, what are we on now.

  Ron A:Discussing the Charter Revision Avri

  Avri Doria:thanks

  J. Scott Evans:Sorry for being late.

  J. Scott Evans:I just joined

  Julie Hedlund:We are discussin gthe Charter Drafting Team work

  Julie Hedlund:discussing I mean

  Wolf Knoben:motion is a matter of the rules, therefore its covered by our tasks

  J. Scott Evans:avri are you referring to Ron we you say "you said"?

  Avri Doria:yes, i was. sorry.

  Avri Doria:he was the one who had refuted my arguments.

  J. Scott Evans:ok

  Mary Wong:I may have ccNSO meetings but will try to attend our Sunday session.

  Avri Doria:On sunday my conflict starts at 1630.

  Avri Doria:the later you make the more you run into my conflict.

  J. Scott Evans:What room again?

  J. Scott Evans:For Sunday?

  Ron A:Rainbow Room @ 15:00-17:00

  J. Scott Evans:thx

  Ron A:Yes, Sunday

  J. Scott Evans:Thanks.

  Anne Aikman-Scalese:Thank you everyone!  See you in Beijing!  Anne

  Mary Wong:Ditto, take care and bye!

  Avri Doria:safe travels all

Nathalie Peregrine
GNSO Secretariat