[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER re: Actions

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed May 1 20:18:52 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Please see below the actions and note the updates.  Please provide any
comments or questions to the list.  Our meeting on 01 May 2013 was
cancelled.  Our next meeting is scheduled for 15 May 2013.  A notice will be
sent out separately.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Actions:

1.  Working Group  Survey: NOTE UPDATE ‹ Julie conferred with Rob Hoggarth
and he suggested that Ken Bour could be asked to redesign the survey.  Julie
conferred with J.Scott and he agreed that this would be a good idea.  Ken
has produced a number of surveys for the GNSO and has expertise in this
area.  If there are no objections from the SCI Julie will contact Ken to
request his assistance.

2.  Termination/Suspension of a PDP: NOTE UPDATE ‹ Wolf-Ulrich sent a motion
and redlined document to the GNSO Council to consider at its meeting on 16
May 2013.

3.  Resubmitting a Motion: Under review by the ISP and NCUC Constituencies.

4.  SCI Charter Revisions: Continue discussions at the next meeting; Julie
and Marika provided transcript and background on the development of the
original charter.