[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] PLEASE RSVP for 22 May SCI Meeting and Note Action Items

Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu Mary.Wong at law.unh.edu
Thu May 16 15:45:44 UTC 2013

Me too, thanks Julie and co.

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Faculty Chair, Global IP Partnerships
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAW
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mary.wong at law.unh.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.php

From:
"Ron Andruff" <randruff at rnapartners.com>

To:
"'Julie Hedlund'" <julie.hedlund at icann.org>, <gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org>

Date:
5/16/2013 11:18 AM

RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] PLEASE RSVP for 22 May SCI Meeting and Note Action Items

Thank you, Julie.  Confirming that I will be on the call this coming Wednesday.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff
RNA Partners, Inc. ( http://www.rnapartners.com )