[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER Re: Action item from SCI Meeting 06 March -- Re-Submitting a Motion

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Sun May 26 01:51:03 UTC 2013

Hello SCI Team:

Last week, Jennifer and I were able to consult with the Registrar Stakeholder Group (RrSG) on this issue.  We can report that RrSG members strongly favor Option #2.

Additionally, Registrars agree with the proposed criteria listed, -except- for item #2.4, which they note could be redundant if Items #2.1-#2.3 are followed.  Finally, RrSG members would like to see the inclusion of some limitations (per year or minimum time frame) on how frequently a motion may be re-introduced.

We look forward to further discussions on our next call.

Thanks--

J.