[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: PLEASE READ AND RESPOND ACCORDINGLY - Planning for Buenos Aires SCI Meeting

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Oct 1 21:00:50 UTC 2013

I understood from Wolf's original mail that that GNSO-GAC working session
was AFTER 16:30.  Now I understand that that session will be in the exact
time that I had proposed.  I would appreciate confirmation that this
understanding is correct.

If correct, then the 16:30-18:00 slot would allow those, myself included, to
attend the GNSO-GAC session and then come to the SCI meeting.

Can we have confirmation that this scheduling is correct?

Thank you,

RA

Ron Andruff
RNA Partners