[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Meeting in Buenos Aires

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Tue Oct 15 13:37:26 UTC 2013

Dear fellow Committee Members,

We have heard from many of you that the Saturday morning, Nov. 16th meeting
slot is acceptable, so I would like to confirm that we will indeed hold our
face-to-face meeting in Buenos Aires at 07:30-08:45 on that day.

Looking forward to seeing all who can be in attendance then.

Julie, we'll leave it to you to work with the Secretariat to organize and
advise of which meeting room we will be in and to provide for a bridge for
those who may not be attending the BA meeting, but would like to dial in.

Thanks everyone!

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff