[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Revised Letter to GNSO Council Chair

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Wed Sep 4 16:40:08 UTC 2013

Dear Anne,

No work will go to waste.

For the benenfit of those new to the SCI,  to kick off the Charter revision a small sub-group was formed to bring some revisions to the larger group.  Then there came the question from another member who had recently joined, if we should be 'sunsetting' the SCI, or if it was indeed an open-ended standing committee. That series of events has brought us to here, where the GNSO Council now has to make the determination as to which body should do the Charter revision work.

As Vice Chair of the Council,  Wolf-Ulrich has signaled that this is work that Council would rather not take on BUT that is their decision as the chartering organization.

In a few days we will know more.

I hope that this helps put this discussion into context for all.

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff
www.lifedotsport.com