[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] GNSO Council Meeting Transcript: Charter Discussion

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Sep 9 16:30:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

Unfortunately I will be on a plane at the time of our next meeting.  So apologies

Julie Thanks for sending the council info.

One of the things that I got out of the GNSO discussion was that even if we maintain the full consensus vote threshholder for an SCI recommendation, that does not mean that the group can't decide to send a deadlock report to the council if that were to happen.  I think this report would still require full consensus agreement, but I do not see that as a problem as long as everyone's viewpoint was accurately portrayed.

avri