[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Actions: SCI Meeting 10 September 2013

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Sep 10 20:24:06 UTC 2013

Dear SCI members,

Please see below the actions from today's SCI meeting.  These also are
posted to the wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/10+September+2013.

Best regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Actions from 10 September Meeting

1.  Resubmitting a motion: Pick this up on the list.  Anne should consider
suggesting language.

2  SCI Charter:  Consider the changes to the charter, but not changes to the
decision-making methodology.

3.  Working Group Self Assessment: Mickey sent an invite to the WG.  Send a
reminder to resend with a deadline.  Ken Bour will track responses.

4.  Voting my email and possible inclusion of a waiver/exception:  Staff:
Provide a list of how many votes are taken throughout the year and when
votes have been held outside of a regularly scheduled GNSO Council meeting.