[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Planning for Buenos Aires SCI Meeting

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Sep 16 19:10:00 UTC 2013

Dear Ron and Avri,

Staff are beginning to plan working group meetings for the ICANN meeting in
Buenos Aires.  If I recall correctly on our call last week SCI members
expressed interest in having a face-to-face meeting in Buenos Aires.  We
have typically held SCI meetings at ICANN meetings in the morning or
afternoon on the Sunday of the meeting.   In this case that would be Sunday,
17 November.

Do you have a preference for a morning or afternoon meeting?  Do you have
meetings times you might prefer?  I think we should consider scheduling 90
minutes for a meeting.

Best regards,

Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director