[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Planning for Buenos Aires SCI Meeting

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Wed Sep 25 23:06:00 UTC 2013

Dear Julie and Committee Members,

With all of the new faces on the SCI, and with Charter work to do along with
the rest of the outstanding issues, I am going to suggest that we meet later
in the afternoon on Sunday (prior to the Monday morning BA meeting kick-off)
to allow as many members to join the meeting as possible.

I also agree that a 90-minute meeting would provide us the time to get some
significant work completed.

How do the members feel about this approach?  Please advise.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff