[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action items/Next Meeting: SCI Meeting 22 March

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Mon Apr 7 13:33:02 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Can someone direct me to where the recording/transcripts of this meeting are. I took some notes, but didn’t catch everything.



On Mar 22, 2014, at 6:57 AM, Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear All,
> Please find below the action items from the call on 22 March. These also are posted to the wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/22+March+2014.
> NOTE:  We did not discuss the timing of the next meeting.  I would like to suggest that we return to our usual bi-weekly schedule.  I assume that we would skip the week after the Singapore meeting (01 April) and hold the next meeting on **Tuesday, 08 April at 20:00 UTC for 1 hour (12:00 PST , 15:00 EST,  20:00 London, 21:00 CET).**  If there are no objections or other suggestions we'll arrange for the Secretariat to schedule the call and send an announcement.
> Best regards,
> Julie
> Julie Hedlund, Policy Director
> SCI Meeting – 22 March -- Actions
> 1.  Review of the GNSO Working Group Guidelines Consensus Levels (sub team: Amr, Cintra, Greg, Thomas) – The sub team will consider revisions to the language.
> 2.  Waivers/Exceptions to GNSO Operating Procedures re: Late Motion Submissions (sub team: Greg, Marie-Laure)  – The sub team will consider the interplay between a late submission and a re-submssion, the consent agenda, and in consideration of email voting.
> 3.  Voting by Email: (sub team: Anne, Avri, Thomas)  – The sub team will continue to consider language and the interplay with motions.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140407/31818122/attachment.html>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list