[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action items/Next Meeting: SCI Meeting 08 April

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Apr 8 20:32:25 UTC 2014

Dear All,

Please find below the action items from the call on 08 April. These also are
posted to the wiki at:

Our next meeting is scheduled in two weeks for **Tuesday, 22 April at 1900
UTC for 1 hour (12:00 PDT , 15:00 EDT,  20:00 London, 21:00 CEST).** An
announcement will be sent separately.

Best regards,


Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

SCI Meeting ­ 08 April -- Actions
1.  Review of the GNSO Working Group Guidelines Consensus Levels (sub team:
Amr, Cintra, Greg, Thomas) -- Propose language to the list for the footnote.

2.  Waivers/Exceptions to GNSO Operating Procedures (sub team: Greg,
Marie-Laure)  -- Greg will provide some revised language based on discussion
in the meeting, including a clarification on resubmitted motions.

3.  Voting by Email: (sub team: Anne, Avri, Thomas)  -- Meet to review the
issue of broadening the scope.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140408/8a792bc4/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 5041 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140408/8a792bc4/smime.p7s>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list