[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] GNSO WG Definitions of Decision-Making Levels

marie-laure Lemineur mllemineur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:35:02 UTC 2014

Dear Ron,

Thank you for your kind words. We will make arrangements for an NPOC
alternate soonest.

I really think that the work the SCI, and its members, is doing is of great
benefit to the GNSO. I was not familiar with its mandate before joining
 and now, I can see the value in it even if I have been involved only for a
very short while.

Best,

Marie-laure