[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER: Election/Selection of Chair and Vice Chair for 2015

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Fri Dec 5 15:12:21 UTC 2014

Hi all,

For my part, I don't see any issue with allowing for this extension if it is
needed, but we will need to act quickly thereafter so that we don't have our
staff support working into the holiday period because we are missing our
first date which had been well-published.

Thanks,

RA

Ron Andruff

ONR Consulting, Inc.