[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RESULTS: 2015 SCI Chair and Vice Chair Selection

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:30:42 UTC 2014

Anne and Lori,

Congratulations to both of you.  I look forward to continuing to work with
you and the rest of the SCI.

Greg

*Gregory S. Shatan **|* *Abelman Frayne & Schwab*

*666 Third Avenue **|** New York, NY 10017-5621*

*Direct*  212-885-9253 *| **Main* 212-949-9022

*Fax*  212-949-9190 *|* *Cell *917-816-6428

*gsshatan at lawabel.com <gsshatan at lawabel.com>*

*ICANN-related: gregshatanipc at gmail.com <gregshatanipc at gmail.com> *

*www.lawabel.com <http://www.lawabel.com/>*