[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Reminder re: Action items from today's meeting

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Feb 24 17:11:30 UTC 2014

Ron and SCI members,

The list of sub-committee teams are on proposed agenda on the wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/11+February+2014 and I have also
included them below.

Best regards,

Proposed Agenda:
1. Roll Call/Updates to SOI/Approval of Agenda (3 mins)
2. Review of the GNSO Working Group Guidelines Consensus Levels (sub team:
Amr, Cintra, Greg, Thomas) (15 mins)
3. Waivers/Exceptions to GNSO Operating Procedures (sub team: Greg,
Marie-Laure) (15 mins)
4. Voting by Email: (sub team: Anne, Avri, Thomas) (15 mins)
5. Preparation for Singapore F2F meeting (7 mins)
6. AOB (5 mins)

From:  Ron Andruff <randruff at rnapartners.com>
Date:  Monday, February 24, 2014 11:51 AM
To:  Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>
Subject:  RE: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Reminder re: Action items from today's

Thank you for this reminder and summary, Julie.  Could you send another note
listing the sub-committee teams for the other agenda items so that they are
on notice that they need to be prepared for the call?
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,

Ron Andruff
RNA Partners
www.rnapartners.com <http://www.rnapartners.com>

From: owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org
[mailto:owner-gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org] On Behalf Of Julie Hedlund
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2014 09:15
To: gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org
Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Reminder re: Action items from today's

Dear All,


As a reminder please find below the action items and notes from Marika
Konings from the call on 11 February. These also are posted to the wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/11+February+2014. The next
meeting is scheduled for TOMORROW, Tuesday 25 February at 20.00 UTC.


Best regards,




Julie Hedlund, Policy Director


SCI Meeting ­ 11 February 2014




1.  Review of the GNSO Working Group Guidelines Consensus Levels:
* Sub-team intends to share initial views in time for the next meeting as
more time is needed to review and discuss.
* Question: how narrow or broad is the sub-team expected to go? Should it be
limited to the specific issue or are clarifications to other parts of this
section also open for consideration.
* SCI is also expected to consider review of overall WG Guidelines on a
periodic timescale - which may involve addressing broader issues / questions
in relation to this section.
* Other designations will need to be considered in order to provide context
to this issue, which may result in proposed edits / clarifications to all
designations if a similar negation clause is deemed necessary for the other
* Sub-team encouraged to review the specific scenario under which this
situation occurred as no other issues have been identified by other PDP WGs
in relation to the decision-making designations.
2.  Waiver/Exceptions: deferred to next meeting.


3.  Voting by Email: deferred to next meeting.


4. Preparations for Singapore F2F meeting - requested for Saturday 22 March
from 7.30 - 8.45 local time. Remote participation will be available.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140224/d947ecd4/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 5041 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140224/d947ecd4/smime.p7s>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list