[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] REMINDER re: Actions/Next Meeting is 14 January 2014

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Jan 13 14:14:05 UTC 2014

Dear SCI members,

Please see the actions from the meeting on 17 December 2013. Our next
meeting is scheduled for 14 January at 20:00 UTC for 1 hour (12:00 PST ,
15:00 EST,  20:00 London, 21:00 CET ‹ a separate notice has been sent with
teleconference information).  Documents for review as referenced below are
posted to the wiki at:

Best regards,

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director
Actions from 17 December Meeting:

1. Chair/Vice Chair: Ron Andruff is affirmed as Chair for 2014.  Staff
issued one last call for nominations for Vice Chair -- Cintra Sooknanan has
volunteered.  She currently is a alternate for the NPOC, but Marie-Laure has
volunteered to become the alternate if there are no other volunteers who are
primary representatives.

2. Working Group Self Assessment: The SCI will consider accompanying changes
to the Working Group Guidelines/GNSO Council Operating Procedures as
provided by Ken Bour.  Changes to the GNSO Council Operating Procedures
(including to the Working Group Guidelines) must go out for public comment.
These may be bundled with other changes, such as for re-submitting a motion.

3.  Re-submitting a Motion: Staff will send a Consensus Call to the list
asking if there are any objections by 08 January.

4.  Waiver/Exception: Staff will ask for volunteers to join Marie-Laure and
resend the background information.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140113/1c674da2/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 5041 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140113/1c674da2/smime.p7s>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list