[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Update re: Volunteers/Nominations for SCI Vice Chair

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Wed Jan 15 15:14:05 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

This email is to confirm for the record that the SCI has agreed to appoint
Cintra as its Vice-Chair for 2014. Cintra was the only Vice-Chair candidate,
and Marie-Laure Lemineur (NPOC Chair) had previously confirmed that Cintra
would be the primary representative from NPOC to the SCI, with Marie-Laure
moving to the alternate slot. As a result, Cintra was eligible to stand for
the Vice-Chair position in accordance with the SCI Charter, and was
confirmed in that appointment by the SCI at its meeting yesterday.

Congratulations, Cintra!

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong