[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Actions from 28 January SCI Meeting

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Fri Jan 31 19:04:38 UTC 2014

Dear SCI members,

As requested, staff has prepared a background briefing document on the
origin of the GNSO Council request for the SCI to review the existing
Consensus Levels in the current WG Guidelines. The attached document lays
out the creation, timelines and deliverables of the IGO-INGO PDP WG as well
as the community context it was working in and the origin of the SCI
request. It also includes the specific language in the WG Final Report
relating to the request, links to relevant meeting transcripts and
recordings, and a number of options for the SCI to consider.

I hope this is helpful to Thomas, Cintra and Amr in their sub-group
discussions and more generally to the whole SCI.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director