[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Updated language for Remote/Electronic Voting

Ron Andruff randruff at rnapartners.com
Mon Jun 2 15:23:09 UTC 2014

Thanks for this posting, Mary.

I would like to commend the sub-group for giving the Committee as a whole an
excellent document to work on tomorrow. We are scheduling significant time
for this topic in the agenda, so I encourage all Committee members to give
this draft a good read prior to our call tomorrow.

Kind regards,

RA

Ron Andruff

ONR Consulting, Inc.