[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Agenda and documents for meeting on Tuesday 3 June

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jun 3 13:16:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

I am not sure I can tonight's meeting as I have a competing obligation.

But have a comment.

On 02-Jun-14 18:45, Mary Wong wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Please find below the proposed agenda for the next SCI meeting, which
> is scheduled for Tuesday 3 June:
>
> 1. Roll Call/Updates to SOI (3 minutes) 2. Confirm closing of
> consensus call for WG consensus levels (3 minutes)

i am ok with this.

> 3. Finalization of proposed language on Waivers/Exceptions, in
> preparation for formal consensus call (14 minutes)

this needs to be taken into account with the next item given the following:

>> If these requirements are not met, the motion shall be considered at
>> the next GNSO Council meeting.

well with e-voting, there may be other voting opportunities.  might be
better to generalize it.

How about

... at a latter time.

 which leaves it open whatever future voting opportunity there may be as
the operational rules change.

> 4. Discussion of proposed language on Remote/Electronic Voting (35
> minutes) 5. Next steps/next meeting (5 minutes)

thanks

avri