[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action items: SCI Meeting 03 June

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Jun 11 20:12:35 UTC 2014


Yes, that is my understanding.  I think it is supposed to occur prior to the
start of the GNSO session, so before 9:00 am.  I know that the Secretariat
is working on the final schedule for these meetings.  We should see meeting
notices soon that confirm the location and also provide remote access.

Best regards,

From:  WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de>
Reply-To:  WUKnoben <wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de>
Date:  Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:07 PM
To:  Julie Hedlund <julie.hedlund at icann.org>,
"gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org" <gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org>
Subject:  Re: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action items: SCI Meeting 03 June

> Julie,
> is the London meeting supposed to take place in room Sovereign where the GNSO
> weekend meetings shall happen?
> Best regards
> Wolf-Ulrich
> From: Julie Hedlund <mailto:julie.hedlund at icann.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2014 10:36 PM
> To: gnso-improvem-impl-sc at icann.org
> Subject: [gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Action items: SCI Meeting 03 June
> Dear All,
> Please find below the action items from the call on 03 June. These also are
> posted to the wiki at:
> https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosci/03+June+2014. Our next meeting is
> scheduled as a face-to-face meeting at the ICANN-50 meeting in London, England
> on Saturday, 21 June at 0730 local time. A separate meeting notice will be
> sent to the list and will include details concerning remote access.
> Best regards,
> Julie
> Julie Hedlund, Policy Director
> SCI Meeting Actions ­ 03 June
> 1.  Consensus Levels: The final language is approved.
> Action: Staff will run the language by ICANN Legal staff.  The goal is to
> combine all changes to the Operating Procedures in one Public Comment Forum.
> 2.  Waivers/Exceptions: amend final sentence.  Options were discussed during
> the meeting as follows:
> Option A: "If these requirements are not met, the motion shall be considered
> timely submitted for the next GNSO Counci meeting, and shall be dealt with in
> accordance with the rules for motions in these Operating Procedures."
> Option B: "If these requirements are not met, the motion shall be considered
> timely submitted for the next GNSO Council meeting."
> Action: The Sub Group will come back with some revised language.
> 4.  Remote/Electronic Voting: Continue discussion on proposed language.
> Action: Further discussion in London

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140611/1f4cfcf5/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: smime.p7s
Type: application/pkcs7-signature
Size: 5041 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-improvem-impl-sc/attachments/20140611/1f4cfcf5/smime.p7s>

More information about the Gnso-improvem-impl-sc mailing list