[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] RE: Consensus Call - GNSO Working Groups Consensus Levels document

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed May 7 18:56:37 UTC 2014

On 06-May-14 18:42, Aikman-Scalese, Anne wrote:
> Ron, Mary, et al – On behalf of IPC, we support.  We also note that it
> is within the purview of SCI to undertake the longer term study of WG
> Consensus levels and perhaps this should be mentioned when reporting to
> Council.

With all of the GNSO Review work about to start, I would not be too
quick to jump into this particular activity.  As a council member my
inclination would be to defer this subject to the GNSO review.

But as a SCI member, I have no objection to the request being made, it
is just one I am not inclined toward. I am especially uncomfortable with
the topic for the SCI as it is all tied up in the PDP by-laws and the
nature of the house structure.

avri