[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] FW: Business Constituency supports proposed changes to GNSO Operating Procedures

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Mon Oct 20 22:40:11 UTC 2014

Dear all,

Please note the support of the Business Constituency for all three of the
proposed changes to the GNSO¹s Operating Procedures and Working Group
Guidelines. Steve noted to me in addition that although these are being sent
after the initial comment period had closed (there being no reply period as
there were no comments), the BC wished the SCI to know of its support. We
will inform the GNSO Council of the BC¹s position when they review the full
set of proposed changes.

Thanks and cheers
Mary

Mary Wong