[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Consensus Call: SCI Proposals on Waiver & Voting Outside a Council Meeting

Mary Wong mary.wong at icann.org
Tue Sep 9 16:07:36 UTC 2014

Most definitely not least at all, Wolf-Ulrich, and thank you!

For the record, we have Full Consensus for both proposals, having received
confirmations from the BC, IPC, ISPCPC, NCSG and NCUC; and with no
objections received from the RySG, RrSG, NCAs or NPOC.

Cheers
Mary

Mary Wong
Senior Policy Director