[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Re: REMINDER: Document and motion Deadline MONDAY, 6 April 2015 at 23:59 UTC for GNSO Council meeting 16 April 2015 at 11:00 UTC

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Tue Apr 7 01:41:56 UTC 2015

Thanks Julie. Members cannot tell from the transcript which two items have gone in for approval on the Consent Agenda.  Can you let us know by reply to all?
Thank you,
Anne

[cid:image001.gif at 01D07099.5B5E7A90]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP |

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman at LRRLaw.com<mailto:AAikman at LRRLaw.com> | www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>