[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] IPC SCI Membership

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 22:23:58 UTC 2015

Madame Chair, Fellow Members of the SCI and Invaluable SCI Support Staff:

It is somewhat bittersweet for me to announce that IPC leadership has
unanimously approved Lori Schulman (representative of IPC member INTA) as
the Alternate Representative of the IPC, replacing me.  This appointment is
effective immediately (or as soon as the SCI charter allows).  Given my new
role in the IPC, it was beyond my capacity to give SCI as much attention as
it deserves.

It has been an honor and a pleasure to serve as a member of the SCI, and
I'm glad that I have been able to contribute to the smooth and efficient
running of the GNSO Council and ultimately the GNSO and the gTLD Policy
Development Process.

I'm sure that Lori will be an excellent replacement, since she already has
experience as a member of the SCI, and will be continue to bring a great
deal of real-world experience to the SCI.

Thank you all for letting me serve with you.

Best regards,

Greg Shatan
President, Intellectual Property Constituency