[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Adopted SCI Review Requests from GNSO Council Meeting 16 April

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Mon Apr 20 20:57:34 UTC 2015

Dear Anne,

Per item 1 below, I have sent a request to the list and also a reminder to
have members confirm their Primary and Alternate representatives from each
group as you had suggested.  I am still awaiting some responses.  Also, as
Lori is now the Alternate member from the IPC she would not be eligible to
serve as Vice Chair as only Primary representatives can serve as Chair or
Vice Chair.  So, once we confirm Primary and Alternate members the next step
would be to ask for volunteers for the position of Vice Chair and, if there
are multiple volunteers, to proceed to an election per the Charter.

Best regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director