[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] Adopted SCI Review Requests from GNSO Council Meeting 16 April

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Thu Apr 23 17:40:56 UTC 2015

Thanks Wolf-Ulrich and Julie.   I would like to proceed to schedule a call even though the office of Vice Chair is currently vacant.  We can certainly put that on the agenda for the call and if there are stakeholders who have not designated primary representatives per Julie’s advice, I think scheduling a call  for May 12 might help that process along. I am hopeful that we can have a couple of working calls before Buenos Aires so that we have something to report in Buenos Aires – at least as to our approach to the two assigned issues.

Julie, can you please send a May 12 invitation?  ( I think we may only need 30 minutes for this particular call unless others on the list disagree.)
Thank you,
Anne

[cid:image001.gif at 01D07DAE.AA9C83F0]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP |

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman at LRRLaw.com<mailto:AAikman at LRRLaw.com> | www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>