[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Letter to GNSO Council Chair Jonathan Robinson

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jan 27 14:14:27 UTC 2015

Hi,

From a liaison perspective:

 I support the staff in their efforts as outlined in this letter.

I am quite able of taking the issues that are in the letter and make
them part of the report, with or without a letter and with or without
slides even (not sure when i will create slides  maybe the long flight
over).

If there is a letter I will speak to it.
If there isn't I will speak to the issues.

---

As a primary rep, Mary's rev of Greg's letter, was something I could
quibble with, but was also something I could accept.

Personally I have never seen the need for a letter, but am not against
the sending of letters if that is what we want to do.

avri