[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Letter to GNSO Council Chair Jonathan Robinson

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Jan 27 17:45:53 UTC 2015

Anne,

Staff notes the following from the SCI Charter:

"Reporting
At a minimum at every public ICANN meeting, the SCI Chair shall provide the
GNSO Council with an update concerning:
* The issues dealt with and related status
* Recommendations expected to be submitted to the GNSO Council
* An activity timeline"
Thus, a report is a requirement in the Charter.

Best regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director