[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Letter to GNSO Council Chair Jonathan Robinson

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lrrlaw.com
Wed Jan 28 02:18:27 UTC 2015

Thanks Avri.  I think SCI has 15 minutes in the agenda so how shall we split the time for our respective reports?  (Lori and I can work out who will give the SCI Chair (or Vice Chair) report based on time zones etc.)  I am copying Glen with respect to your recommendation that both the Chair (or Vice Chair) and the Council Liaison provide a report to Council.

Let us know if you have further thoughts after review of the January 20 mp3 and/or transcript.  I was not previously aware of a protocol to “never make a decision in one meeting”.  We can certainly discuss this within SCI on our next call.
Anne

[cid:image001.gif at 01D03A64.92D99CE0]

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese, Of Counsel

Lewis Roca Rothgerber LLP |

One South Church Avenue Suite 700 | Tucson, Arizona 85701-1611

(T) 520.629.4428 | (F) 520.879.4725

AAikman at LRRLaw.com<mailto:AAikman at LRRLaw.com> | www.LRRLaw.com<http://www.lrrlaw.com/>