[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI - next call

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Tue Jul 7 14:32:14 UTC 2015

Dear Amr, Lori, and Ken,

We are trying to choose a date for the next call.  As you've noted, we did
not get out a timely notice for a call Thursday, 09 July at 1800 UTC so
there will be no call on Thursday.  We also note that 16 July presents a
problem for SCI members of the CCWG who will be traveling.  Although Anne
cannot chair a call on 23 July if Rudi Vansnick as our Vice Chair can run
the call then perhaps we can shoot for that date.

Best regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director