[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Report to the Council

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Thu Jun 11 15:08:25 UTC 2015

Dear SCI members,

Please see the attached report and the email below from Anne.  Note that I
have sent the meeting information to the list.  The meeting will be from
0745-0845 local Buenos Aires time on Saturday, 20 June.  See:
http://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/sat-sci.

Kind regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director

Dear all,
Attached please find the SCI Report for BA.  Let me know if you have
comments.  I have not said anything about our positive straw poll in
connection with the possible application of the 10 day waiver rule to
resubmitted motions  - too early.

Julie, can we send out a time and place meeting notice to SCI members for
the BA meeting no later than this Friday, June 12?  I don¹t know whether our
start time will be 7:30 or 8:00 am but I assume Glen knows.
Thank you,
Anne