[gnso-improvem-impl-sc] SCI Face-to-Face Meeting at ICANN 54 in Dublin 17 October

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Oct 14 14:29:47 UTC 2015

Dear SCI members,

As noted at our last meeting, the SCI is holding a face-to-face meeting at
ICANN 54 in Dublin on Saturday, 17 October from 0800-0900 local time
(0700-0800 UTC).  For those in Dublin it will be held in the Liffey Meeting
Room 2.  For remote participation the details will be posted on the ICANN 54
schedule at: https://meetings.icann.org/en/dublin54/schedule/sat-sci.

Note: There will be a different Adobe Connect room from our usual room.  The
link will be posted to the page on the schedule referenced above.

Kind regards,
Julie

Julie Hedlund, Policy Director