[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Thomas Lowenhaupt: An Introduction

Dietmar Lenden dietmar.lenden at valideus.com
Mon Jul 28 07:59:10 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Below is my SOI:

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Dietmar+Lenden+SOI

I have been in the domain name business for the last 12 years (in varying capacities) and I'm currently a project consultant assisting .BRAND owners through the new gTLD application phase. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone experienced this round of the new gTLD process.

Dietmar Lenden
Client Project Manager and Validation Services Team Lead | Valideus Ltd
E: dietmar.lenden at valideus.com
D: +44 20 7421 8274