[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Craig Schwartz Introduction

Craig Schwartz craig at ftld.com
Tue Jul 29 12:53:54 UTC 2014

I'm pleased to participate in this group.

 I currently am the Managing Director at fTLD Registry Services, LLC, the community-based applicant for the .bank and .insurance gTLDs. Prior to this, as many of you know, I served as the Chief gTLD Registry Liaison at ICANN for five years.

 It's my intention that the work that comes out of this group creates a much more predictable, transparent, accountable and timely processes for the next round of new gTLD applicants.

 Best,

Craig Schwartz
Managing Director
fTLD Registry Services, LLC