[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Introductions

Jeffrey Eckhaus jeff at rightside.co
Tue Jul 29 16:01:18 UTC 2014

Hello,

Great to see the introductions and the group starting to form, so I guess it is a good time to jump in

My name is Jeffrey Eckhaus and I am with Rightside Group. The parent company of eNom and Name.com both registrars as well as United TLD the registry for 30+ new TLDs as well as Rightside Registry, the back end service provider for 150+ new TLDs.

As you can see, we are a vertically integrated entity with an interest in the rollout of another round of new TLDs and will hopefully be able to give perspective on all parts of the value chain.

Thanks

Jeff

Jeffrey Eckhaus
SVP Corporate Development

Office | 425.298.2607
Mobile | 917.750.9890
jeff at rightside.co
www.rightside.co

--

Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may
include privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by Rightside