[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Brand Registry Group input

BRG philip at brandregistrygroup.org
Wed Oct 8 13:03:25 UTC 2014

Steve,
apologies for being a little late with this as rather than individual input
this has been agreed by the BRG after a consultation of members.
It is input to the subsequent rounds discussion.

To help integrate this to where the ICANN group is right now, I have grouped
our 6 recommendations by the Issues Mind Map categories. Please do add in or
elaborate the Mind Map as appropriate.

Looking now at the extensive Mind Map list, it is highly likely that the BRG
will support some of these, so do treat this paper as our initial thoughts.

I look forward to more discussion at ICANN51 LA.

Philip

Philip Sheppard
Director General
Brand Registry Group