[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Attendance and MP3 New gTLDs meeting - Monday 13 April 2015

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Mon Apr 13 15:40:53 UTC 2015

Dear All,

 Please find the MP3 recording for the GNSO New gTLDs Subsequent Rounds Discussion Group  call held on Monday 13 April 2015 at 14:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-new-gtld-subsequent-13apr15-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Bret Fausett - RySG
Dietmer Lenden - RySG
Avri Doria - NCSG
Philip Sheppard - BRG
Stuart Fuller - RrSG
Christopher Niemi- no soi
Susan Payne - IPC
Phil Buckingham - Individual
Ken Hansen -  no SOI
Jon Nevett - RySG
Kristina Rosette - RySG
Katim Touray - Individual
Sam Lanfranco - NPOC
Rubens Kuhl - RySG
Tom Lowenhaupt - ALAC

Apologies:
Tijani Ben Jemaa - ALAC
Jeff Neuman-RySG
Liz Williams - RySG
Alan Greenberg - ALAC

ICANN staff:
Glen de Saint Gery
Steve Chan
Lars Hoffmann
Terri Agnew

Mailing list archives:
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-newgtld-dg/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/OrXhAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 13 April 2015:

   Terri Agnew:Dear all, Welcome to the Discussion Group on New gTLD Subsequent Rounds on 13 April 2015

  Bret Fausett, Uniregistry:Here

  Ken Hansen (.co.com Registry):Hi everyone

  Bret Fausett, Uniregistry:Good morning Ken

  Ken Hansen (.co.com Registry):mornin' Bret!

  Katim S. Touray:Hi Everyone!

  Stuart Fuller:Hi - apologies for late arrival

  Terri Agnew:Christopher Niemi and Phil Buckingham has joined

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Stuart Fuller

  Terri Agnew:Kristina Roseete has joined

  Kristina Rosette (Amazon):Hi everyone!

  Terri Agnew:corrected spelling: Kristina Rosette

  Ken Hansen (.co.com Registry):Hi Kristina!

  Philip Sheppard BRG:Sorry for late arrival - fist Connect request failed

  Terri Agnew:Sam Lanfranco has joined

  Terri Agnew:Rubens Kuhl has joined

  Rubens Kuhl:I couldn't connect using Safari, but it worked using Chrome. Possibily some connectivity issue to diagnose.

  Terri Agnew:@Rubens, please let me know if you need help

  Terri Agnew:Tom Lowenhaupt has joined

  Rubens Kuhl:Now that I've joined I don't need help, but it's possible some people are being prevented from joining

  Jon Nevett (Donuts):makes sense -- thanks Bret

  Phil Buckingham:agreed Bret - what they need to see.

  Steve Chan:Steve!

  Kristina Rosette (Amazon):Excellent, thanks!

  Katim S. Touray:I have quickly gone over the draft and its very good for a draft. Keep up the great work!

  Bret Fausett, Uniregistry:I think also Thank you Katim

  Susan Payne - Valideus:Group 1 have various questions addressing Avri's second point

  Steve Chan:@Susan, thanks, was going to raise that point

  Avri Doria:either no procedure (unlkely) or a procedure other than rounds.

  Katim S. Touray:My feeling is that the overwhelming sentiment is that another round or rounds is a foregone conclusion.

  Philip Sheppard BRG:Will an editable draft charter now be sent to the list also ?

  Avri Doria:my pint is that the PDPD shuld not have any forgone conclusions

  Steve Chan:@Philip, a Word doc was sent on Friday, but we have edits that need to be made

  Tom Lowenhaupt:It's a bit early, but I'll take a pint as well.

  Philip Sheppard BRG:OK Ill look back

  Sam Lanfranco:Bye...back to list...

  Steve Chan:So you could wait for the new version or edit the existing one that was already sent