[Gnso-newgtld-dg] - Proposed Agenda

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Apr 27 14:32:02 UTC 2015

Hi,

I was surprised that we did not actually
> Review Draft Exec Summary / Matrix / Charter

But since some of the comment I rushed to get in in time for the meeting
were not complete, I suppose I should be grateful.

I want to reiterate my discomfort with the increasing tend, seen again
in this group, of chairs taking control of the content and taking the
pen in a relative opaque manner.  In this case we have 2 people who I
like and trust as people (a purely subjective statement), but none of
whom have non-commercial, community applicant not user points of view
(possibly an objective statement).

I guess I will have to wait to see how it all works out. And hope.

avri

On 24-Apr-15 14:30, Steve Chan wrote:
> Dear DG Members,
>
> Please find the agenda for the upcoming DG call below. Regarding
> agenda item two, I encourage you all to review the documents that were
> circulated on Wednesday, 22 April.
>
> *Proposed Agenda – New gTLD Subsequent Procedures – Monday 27 April at
> 14:00 UTC*
>
>  1. Roll Call / Updates to SOIs
>  2. Review Draft Exec Summary / Matrix / Charter
>  3. Next Steps
>  4. Confirm next meeting
>
> Best,
>

> *Steven Chan*