[Gnso-newgtld-dg] Attendance and MP3 New gTLDs meeting - Monday 27 April 2015

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Mon Apr 27 17:05:38 UTC 2015

Dear All,

 Please find the MP3 recording for the GNSO New gTLDs Subsequent Rounds Discussion Group  call held on Monday 27 April 2015 at 14:00 UTC at:

http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-new-gtld-subsequent-27apr15-en.mp3

On page:
http://gnso.icann.org/en/group-activities/calendar#apr

http://gnso.icann.org/calendar/

Attendees:
Bret Fausett - RySG
Dietmer Lenden - RySG
Avri Doria - NCSG
Philip Sheppard - BRG
Stuart Fuller - RrSG
Christopher Niemi- no soi
Phil Buckingham - Individual
Jon Nevett - RySG
Tijani Ben Jemaa - ALAC
Jeff Neuman-RySG
Liz Williams - RySG
Alan Greenberg - ALAC
Sonigitu Ekpe  - NCUC
Carlos Raul Gutierrez - GNSO Councilor
Donna Austin - RrSG
Cecilia Smith -    no soi
Jean-François Vanden Eynde - RrSG
Stephanie Duchesneau - RySG
Stéphane van Gelder - BC

Apologies:
Kristina Rosette - RySG
Katim Touray - Individual
Alain Artero - NCUC

ICANN staff:
Glen de Saint Gery
Marika Konings
Steve Chan
Lars Hoffmann
Terri Agnew

Mailing list archives:
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/gnso-newgtld-dg/

Wiki page:
https://community.icann.org/x/OrXhAg

Thank you.
Kind regards,
Terri Agnew

Adobe Connect chat transcript for Monday 27 April 2015:

  Terri Agnew: Dear all, Welcome to the Discussion Group on New gTLD Subsequent Rounds on 27 April 2015

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Greetings from Geneva.

  Terri Agnew:Welcome Sonigitu

  Sonigitu Ekpe:Thank you Terri.

  Bret Fausett, Uniregistry:Good morning. On hold with the service. There is a wait to join....

  Stuart Fuller:Good afternoon from London all

  Avri Doria:good to have a forcing date

  Terri Agnew:Liz Williams and JF Vanden Eyde has joined

  Liz Williams:there are some comments that I submitted about the "global public interest" and "compliance" which I have put in.

  Liz Williams:We would aim to have a fresh set of documents ready for the council to consider.

  Terri Agnew:Stephanie Duchesneau  has joined

  Terri Agnew:Phili Buckingham has joined

  Carlos Raul:Avri;s sound is not very good today

  Carlos Raul:hard to follow

  Avri Doria:Indeed, some people is a capeau statement.  to call i passionate is to denigrate it.

  Avri Doria:'some people' should be in a chapeau.

  Avri Doria:dont denigrate it by calling it merely paSSION

  Avri Doria:we are collecting impressions, not deciders of mater of fact.

  Avri Doria:... of matters of fact

  Steve Chan:Draft documents available here: https://community.icann.org/display/DGNGSR/DRAFT+Deliverables

  Philip Sheppard BRG:bye everyone